Friday, June 21, 2013

January 2013

My mom came from St Louis to stay with me with 80 since Andrew left on the 9th.  She came rolling in at 8pm on the 8th, and stayed home with 80 when Andrew and I left at midnight to take him to the staging area.

Granny sees 80 for the first time out of the hospital

first walk

first bath

taking a nap while momma plays on the ipad

cat torture, it starts early




 She stayed with me for about 3 weeks before my dad came.  They stayed for a few days and then went home.
Dad: holding 80, eating a sandwich, playing on the computer, and balancing trash on the cat.. what multi-tasking!


A few days later 80s Mema (Andrews mother, Irma)  stayed with me and helped out with 80 for a week.  When she left I was on my own!  And it was February!

No comments:

Post a Comment