Friday, June 21, 2013

Introduction

So, I'm starting this blog for the benefit of my friends and family.  If you've read back this far then congratulations, but you don't get an award.  A little background information relevant to this blog:  My name is Kathleen, I am 30 years old.  I was married in 2006 to an Army pilot, Andrew.  We lived in Clarksville TN, where I graduated beauty school, and then worked at Lyndons Salon and Spa.  I also worked with a photographer and good friend Melony Farrar doing hair and makeup for her business, Sweet Wink Photography, a pinup themed photography studio.

In July 2012 we moved to Savannah GA.

In November 2012 I gave birth to my son, Adrian Robert (whom we call 80) at 32 weeks and 5 days.  He spent 7 weeks in the NICU, and we brought him home January 7th.  My husband left for Afghanistan on Jan 9th... at 3am.
The rest shall be extrapolated in this blog.  That's what it's here for!

I hope that this blog will focus on parenting a preemie, photography, crafts, exercise, home improvement, and I'm sure some random tomfoolery.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment